For friends of Todd Staples
Create your Readitfor.me account today and every week you will get a summary of a current bestselling book PLUS a bonus book summary chosen by me. All FREE for 1 year!
A new best-seller, every week.
Readitfor.me will deliver a 12-minute summary from a book currently on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal or Amazon Charts best-sellers list, every Saturday morning.
A new book each month chosen by me.
Each month I'll choose a new summary from the Readitfor.me library and put it in your account. Consider me your business book concierge.
Use the app to listen, watch or read.
You can watch, read or listen to our summaries on your PC, tablet or smartphone, via web browser or with our handy Readitfor.me app.
Leadership in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
It's often thought that true leaders are forged in the fires of crisis and chaos. These are the moments that separate the great from the ordinary. Read on to find out how you can rise above.
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
A place for everything and everything in its place. These are not just words for household order, but a more powerful reminder that your life itself can be more structured, focussed and effective. Read on to find out how.
The Following Week
Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins
David Goggins is the only man ever to train as an Army Ranger, Navy SEAL and Air Force Tactical Air Controller. His life experiences have helped him understand that most people only use about 40% of their abilities. This summary explores how you can unlock the other 60%.
“Readitfor.me is an amazing resource. They are able to cut to the heart of an idea and communicate it in a way that is both engaging and entertaining. If you’re not tuned in weekly, you’re missing out – big time.”
Dan Pink, New York Times best-selling author
"We use Readitfor.me here at Zappos, and we love it. Pursuing growth and learning is one of our core values, and Readitfor.me lets us do that in a fun and engaging way."
Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
“As a lifelong learner and a busy executive, I’ve tried every business book summary service on the market. Readitfor.me is by far the best, and the only one I trust to deliver me the right information, quickly.”
President and CEO, Global Enterprise Services (GES)
Join the thousands of executives and entrepreneurs around
the world that trust Readitfor.me, including people at: